-5mg CBD Per Cup
-18 Tea Bags per Box
Our CBD Cacao Fusion is the new essential tea for anyone craving a more youthful appearance. Every ingredient in this amazing blend plays a role in turning back the hands of time by boosting your body’s level of antioxidants, regulating metabolism, and increasing energy. Pair these ingredients with our organic, pesticide free, THC free, water soluble CBD, and you’ve found yourself a worthy opponent against time
Why Water-Soluble vs. Oil Based Tea?
When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, we have taken chemistry into consideration. Naturally, you don’t want the exquisite experience of enjoying a cup of Buddha Teas turned into a science project, but here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. The truth is, that CBD oil-based teas can’t extract in hot water. Crafted using nanosized particles of water-soluble CBD, our innovative process ensures that the CBD we claim to include in our tea bags actually ends up in your tea. With water-soluble, bioavailable CBD, you can feel confident that the CBD extracts into the hot tea, which allows your body full delivery, providing it with the most benefits possible.
Our latest CBD tea creation is a fusion of warming deliciousness paired with a youth stimulating and energy producing powerhouse herb and spice combo. We wanted to take it to the next level in healing with this tea and we believe we have succeeded. Our research led us to some super beneficial unions that we typically don’t think of as partners. Many of these ingredients play a similar role but the effects are dramatically increased and accentuated when perfectly blended. Our first and main ingredient is Cacao, pronounced “cuh-COW”, an Amazonian superfood. Superfood is a relatively new term for foods that boast significant amounts of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and are known to help the body fight off bugs. These foods include berries, garlic, oats, and of course, our personal favorite…dark chocolate. Cacao is extremely high on the list of superfoods, ranking at number 3. It has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries, it’s a natural mood elevator, and it’s delicious.
Our next very notable mention is cinnamon which is a natural mood booster and tastes yummy. Prized for its medicinal benefits for thousands of years, cinnamon has amazing effects on metabolism. Studies show that people who consumed cinnamon on a regular basis weighed less but without really knowing why and were far less likely to be overweight than a person who rarely if ever consumed cinnamon. Our other herbs include Licorice, Maca, Ginger, and Rooibos, which blend so harmoniously while adding flavor and many many benefits to this health, wellness, and beauty powerhouse. Let’s take a closer look at the full list of herbs and spices in our CBD Cacao Fusion and what they do for the body:
- Cacao - A large source of magnesium and high levels of antioxidants. Great for regulating energy and metabolism.
- Rooibos - One of the few foods that contains alpha hydroxy acid so is beneficial for the skin from the inside out.
- Ginger Root - In the same family as Cardamom and Turmeric and has long been used as a cure for an upset tummy plus extensive studies show a correlation to ginger and slimming down.
- Cinnamon - A spice that boosts mood and metabolism helping stress levels which may you trim down.
- Maca (Peruvian Ginseng) - A highly nutritious mood elevator used for centuries to increase energy and stamina.
- Licorice - Used for a natural sweetening effect, it also helps keep teeth healthy and clear problem skin.
- Water-soluble CBD