Cannabis Processor APPLY NOW
Hemp Hop is a multi-state cannabis and hemp branded products company with proprietary capabilities in sustainable cultivation, processing, extraction, and R&D, as well as retail and distribution operations.
The Cannabis Processor will work exclusively at Hemp Hop headquarters in Charlotte, NC ensuring that the cannabis is processed according to Hemp Hop's high quality standards and specifications.
Job Summary :
The Processor conducts day-to-day operations within the Processing Department, including detailed trimming and weighing of cannabis to confirm quality of product.
Duties / Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing cannabis from harvest to sell.
- Bucking, Trimming and Packaging of flower.
- Prep and strategically trim flowers using company quality standards.
- Receive, process and package wholesale orders.
- Assist in pre-roll manufacturing, packaging and labeling.
- Print and apply labels
- Package edibles, concentrate, and other products
- Abide by product handling procedures, including company safety and health policies/regulatory agency compliance.
- Clean work areas, including equipment and facilities.
- Complete any additional projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Possess active listening and ability to take direction.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to treat all employees with respect.
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of hemp and cannabis
- Frequent bending, stooping and turning to accomplish tasks routinely completed in an agricultural setting.
- Includes frequent repetitive motions of hands, wrists, arms, neck and torso.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- The work environment described here is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.'