Cannabis Operations Manager APPLY NOW
Charlotte, NC Full time
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by staying in the know, scheduling, and attending educational workshops
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Maintain a high degree of visibility and access to employees, and ensure facility is operating in a safe and productive manner.
- Maintain daily staffing and productivity levels to ensure customer goals are being met
- Review and evaluate performance of warehouse functions, address performance gaps, and take corrective action to ensure the managers/supervisors of each functional area are delivering on operating goals.
- Ensures all established policies and procedures are followed.
- Promote high customer service expectations among team members, monitor results with customers to ensure performance is meeting expectations
- Responsible for development and growth of facility team.
- Set the standard for and oversees the housekeeping activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems.
- Create a positive work environment that is consistent with the Company’s values and objectives.
- Foster a culture of accountability, engagement, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and lead highly productive teams with a focus on individual accountability
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years, manager level experience as an operations manager or manager in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- 7 years of increased responsibility within distribution, supply chain and logistics functions
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Detail oriented with ability to demonstrate skill in business analysis, and/or a track record in executing company standards successfully.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and convey business decisions with many different levels within the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of receiving, shipping, inventory systems, supply chain management, logistics, customer service, reporting, system analysis, equipment, and warehouse functionality
- Proven success in maintaining quality, service, and client relationships in a high-paced setting.
- Experience working in team oriented, multi-shift environment.
- Strong computer skills with proven competencies in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiar with use of WMS systems (RF Technology)
- Experience with order fulfillment, shipping logistics
PAY, BENEFITS, PERKS & DETAILS:
- This is a fulltime, exempt position
- Team building events
- PTO, Medical Leave & time off as needed
- Industry-Educational scholarships and ongoing career training and development
- Fun, casual workplace.
- Make a strong impact on the world through Cannabis.
- Employee discounts on all Hemp Hop products
- Position is located at our Hemp Hop facility in Charlotte, NC